Our initial experience with Instrumentation began through our in-depth knowledge of the Food and Dairy industry. Over the years we have built up substantial expertise in this field and P J Bonner is an approved Instrumentation, Maintenance and Calibration supplier for many local manufacturers, who now distribute their products across the globe. Typically these clients have a local processing facility, which is maintained to the highest international standards and P.J. Bonner provides the products and expertise needed to ensure a that a world-class standard is achieved.
Understanding each process is key to offering clients a value added service on an ongoing basis. Our qualified Instrument Technicians have the ability to install, commission, fault-find and calibrate the instrumentation within the process and help ensure that the process is working as it should. We can
- Provide expert Technicians with specialist knowledge of Food & Dairy systems
- Work to the highest standards, with all events documented to provide full traceability of work carried out
- Liaise directly with the relevant client contacts on-site including Maintenance, Process and Quality Managers & Directors.
Given our extensive experience in working with Food and Dairy plants, we are thoroughly familiar with the range of maintenance contracts that are appropriate for different processes and we can advise you on the best approach. Options include
- Full time technicians working on-site on an ongoing basis
- A service based on ongoing requirements at the plant, e.g. 3 days per week where instrumentation tasks need to be completed by Qualified Instrument Technicians
- Emergency response service e.g. where a breakdown in equipment can necessitate the need for a repair at short notice
- Project work including commissioning and loop checking for a specified number of days, weeks or months
Food and Dairy Facilities are monitored to the highest international standards and are audited by a number of different sources depending on where the product is being exported to. We work in partnership with our customers and we understand the importance of providing documentation such as Calibration Certificates in an efficient and accessible manner. We do this by offering a “next day” promise to deliver certificates which can be emailed, uploaded or viewed through our portal for clients, WebView.
- Calibration Contracts can be provided as per the plants “shut down-start up” schedule, to ensure the instrumentation is ready for start-up
- Planned calibrations can be completed at specific times through the year
- On Demand calibrations can be provided on a same day or next service basis – as requested
PJBonner work with Irish Food & Dairy producers nationwide from Dublin, Cork , Galway and every town in between. Contact us today for an expert Food and Dairy service and an extremely competitive quote.