We have extensive experience in providing Instrumentation Calibration and related services for the Pharmaceutical sector in Ireland. P J Bonner is an approved Instrumentation Calibration supplier for many global and local manufacturers in this market. Typically these customers are multi-nationals with facilities based in Ireland and they manufacture and/or distribute household brands. We also supply many start-up local companies just entering the pharma. marketplace.
Instrumentation Calibration Expertise
In terms Pharma facilities, we calibrate a wide variety of equipment, such as Tablet Press Machines, Spray Driers and Glatt Processing Systems. We also have long-standing established relationships with relevant manufacturers who supply complete engineering systems to Pharmaceuticals, to allow us to work closely with them at the commissioning and operational phases.
- Our technicians are all fully qualified to work in a pharma environment
- All technicians are thoroughly familiar with all relevant FDA requirements and regulations in relation to instrumentation calibration.
- We have been ISO 9001 certified since 1994 and our test equipment is accredited in an ISO 17025 lab.
It is as a result of our commitment to quality and our extensive Pharma. experience, that P J Bonner has been listed as a preferred supplier for so multi-nationals over the years.
Fixed or Flexible Service
There are a number of different service agreements that we deliver for the Pharma sector and arrangements can vary considerably depending on requirements. We can arrange
- Full time technicians working on-site on an ongoing basis
- An instrumentation calibration service based on the number of calibrations required each month and these can vary considerably over the course of a year.
- Emergency response service e.g. where a breakdown in equipment can necessitate the need for calibrations at short notice
- Maintenance contracts for fault-finding, replacement of faulty instrumentation and regular servicing.
- Various Pricing Options are available for Clients depending on client requirements
- Fixed Price Per Calibration
- Total Job Pricing
- Per Day/Week/Month pricing
As traceability is key in this marketplace, P J Bonner has implemented a state-of-the-art platform which allows customers to log-in and access all current collaboration records within 24 hours of an onsite service.
Instrumentation & Weighing Supply
As part of the service, P.J. Bonner can supply any manufacturers instrumentation or weighing products to our clients, according to requirements. We are also distributors for a number of International manufacturers and we have in-depth knowledge of their product range, so we can advise customers on the best options, where expert advice is requested.. Once the product is agreed, P.J. Bonner purchases it and we can supply the product with a calibration certificate or install and calibrate on-site.
- Relationships with 100’s of Manufacturers for all types of Instrumentation and Weighing Products
- Supply with or without calibration certificate
- Competitive Prices on all Product supplied
- Our Sales Team are qualified engineers and can give expert advice, as required.
Contact us today for a competitive quote and learn more about our expertise in this area. PJBonner operate nationwide across the island of Ireland . We have serviced customers in Dublin, Cork , Galway and all the major cities and towns in Ireland. We look forward to hearing from you.