Health is an important area of any economy and patient care is key. The Health Service uses P J Bonner for many different requirements including Weighing Calibration & Supply of Weighing Scales such as baby and personal scales, the calibration of Thermometers and the provision of a temperature mapping service for medicinal storage. We have a thorough understanding of the implications of supplying into an area that is so crucial to the health and well being of patients. We take that responsibility seriously and we maintain the highest possible standards.
in this field, we typically calibrate a wide variety of equipment, such as Analytical Balances, Patient Scales, baby scales and thermometers, as well as any data loggers in use. We can work in Hospitals, Health Centres and Health Authorities to provide an expert service. We have established long-term relationships with a number of Health areas and know what is required to deliver an excellent service. From Dublin, Cork , Galway to Sligo we support the Health Sector with our nationwide operations and capabilities.
- Our technicians are all fully qualified to work in a Hospitals and Health Centres
- All technicians are thoroughly familiar with all relevant weighing calibration requirements and regulations in relation to calibrations and product sales to Medical Areas.
- We have been ISO 9001 certified since 1994 and our test equipment is accredited in an ISO 17025 lab.
Weighing Sales and Related Services
Our primary role within the Health Sector is sales of Medical Scales from Kern and Seca. We can supply these brands with the correct classification, given the requirement. A key benefit of using P J Bonner is our extensive weighing calibration knowledge that allows us to repair or fault-find any weighing scales and we can also provide the weighing calibration certificate to give confidence that the scale is reading within acceptable tolerances. Given that the equipment may be used to calculate patient doses, accuracy is vital.
- On-Site or Local Weighing Calibration Service to Health Centres nationwide
- Weighing Calibration service based on the number of calibrations required each month and these can vary considerably over the course of a year.
- Maintenance contracts for fault-finding, replacement of faulty weighing equipment and regular calibration.
- Supply from International Manufacturers including SECA and KERN
PJ Bonner operate nationwide providing Weighing Calibration Services to clients in Dublin, Cork , Galway and all major town centres on the Island of Ireland. Contact us today for a flexible approach, a competitive quote and to learn more about our Weighing Calibration expertise in the Healthcare sector.