On site commissioning of instrumentation can be provided at any new plant or equipment being installed and ensure that the instrumentation and control is in a ready state to be handed over. P.J. Bonner offers a reliable and expert commissioning service, with complete documentation, comprehensive loop checking and a professional hand-over.
Our commissioning service includes:
- Instrumentation Selection and Check-list of Correctly Sourced product against specification
- Instrumentation Tagging and Performance
- We follow ISA procedure ISA-5.1-2009 Instrumentation Symbols and Identification 2009 as our guide
- Determine Process Tolerance and Frequency for Each Loop
- Determine Calibration Range of Instrumentation
- Categorise Each Loop as Critical or Non-Critical
- Loop Checking
- Calibration of Instrumentation including Initial Bench calibration.
- Performance and Acceptance Testing
- Liaising with other contractors to ensure project timing is agreed
- Completion of all documentation